Q: How to apply for attending special physical education class?
If a student’s physical condition makes it unsuitable for you to attend regular Phys Ed class, you may submit a doctor’s certificate during the specified times. Do not forget to bring your picture! (Reference: Student Handbook: Implementation Plans for Physical Education)
Q: I am a transfer student, so can I waive the physical education credits?
If you graduated or have not graduated from university and have the right to register in university again, and also received credit for the Phys Ed class before, you are allowed to waive the credits. (Reference: Student Handbook: Implementation Plans for Physical Education)
Q: Where can we borrow the equipment for class?
Bring your student ID card, and fill in the equipment borrowing form in the sports supply room. Double check the quantity before leaving and return the equipment on time in order not to delay the following period’s class. (Reference: Student Handbook: Implementation Plans for Physical Education)
Q: How may individuals borrow the equipment?
You can bring your student ID card and borrow equipment from the sports supply room and return it on time. (Reference: Student Handbook: Implementation Plans for Physical Education)
Q: How to deal with missing equipment?
Ask how much you must pay for the missing items in the sports supply room first, then pay for it through the Automatic Document Request Payment Machine. Bring the receipt to cancel your debt in the sports supply room, and retrieve your student ID card. (Reference: Student Handbook: Implementation Plans for Physical Education)
Q: What is the priority in order when it comes to using the playing courts?
1. School-wide celebration activity;
2. Phys Ed teaching;
3. School team training and competition;
4. Approved activities;
5. Activities for school staff/faculty and students’ clubs
Q: What are the ways I can apply for joining a school team?
1. Potential freshmen may be selected through any competitions held on campus.
2. Potential athletes may be selected from questionnaires that inquire aboutspecialties and experiences.
3. You can discuss your interest with the team coaches in the Phys Ed office.
4. The representative school teams include: Basketball (Male/Female), Volleyball (Male/Female), Ping-Pong (Male/Female), Track and field (Male/Female), Swimming (Male/Female), Gymnastics (Female), Softball (Male), Cricket (Male), Dancing (Female), Football/Soccer (Male/Female), Handball (Male/Female),. And Fencing(Male/Female), We welcome the talented, new students to join us! Language English