Physical Education Scholarship Application Procedures
Passed and revised at the Administrative Council Meeting on June 4, 2012
Article 1 In order to encourage student interest in physical education, Ming Chuan University has established the Physical Education Scholarship.
Article 2 Ming Chuan University sports team members who meet the following criteria are eligible:
1. Application Procedures
(1) Candidates who, in the previous semester, have achieved over 85 for physical education grade, over 70 for academic grade average, and over 80 for conduct grade are eligible. (Students who are in their third or fourth years or graduate students who do not take physical education can apply without a grade for physical education.)
(2) Top 8 in an international sports competition, representing the nation.
(3) Top 3 in a MOE national sports competition, representing the university.
(4) Top 3 in national individual or group sports competition, representing the university.
(5) Have other distinctive sports performances which have been recognized by the president.
2. Award method: This scholarship is awarded to a total of 30 students each academic year, with flexible quotas for both semesters. Each recipient will be awarded a scholarship of 10,000 NTD.
Article 3 Application Processing Method:
1. Students who meet any one of the above criteria may fill in the application form in the Physical Education Office and attach a transcript of the previous semester’s grades and other certificates of sport performance within two weeks after the beginning of each semester.
2. Application Form: Please download the application from the Physical Education Office website.
Article 4 Review Procedure: Applications are first reviewed by the Physical Education Office and their recommendations are then submitted to the Scholarship Review Committee.
Article 5 Upon being passed by the Student Affairs Committee Meeting and approved by the president, these procedures were announced and implemented.